Pelican Plant Hanger
- Extra-large two-color single hanger
- Fits pots 8” to 20”
- Super-strong, moisture-repelling, fade resistant
- Fully knotted in true 70's vintage-style
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $60 AND UP!
Rows of alternating square knots create a cylinder-shaped top and tail unique to this design. The sides of the hanger are done in half-knots giving them a lovely helix shape. This is my largest single hanger and will hold pots 8 to 20 inches in diameter. Done in true '70s vintage-style macrame, this hanger is made of hundreds of hand-tied knots taking hours to complete each hanger. Made from colorfast, moisture-repelling 6mm braided polypropylene cord, this macrame hanger is super-strong, fade resistant, hand-washable, and will not rot or mildew. The versatile, four-sided design securely holds even unusually shaped pots, baskets, bowls or plates.
- Hanger alone measures approximately 52 inches from top of ring to bottom of tail.
- With an 8 inch pot hanger is approximately 51 inches long
- With a 10 inch pot hanger is approximately 50 inches long
- With a 14 inch pot hanger is approximately 48 inches long
(Basically every 2 inches in diameter above 8 inches will shorten the hanger by approximately one inch.)
- Made from 6mm braided polypropylene cord made in the U.S.A.
- 2.5 inch welded brass plated steel ring will hold up to 50lbs.*
- Hand wash and hang to drip dry.
- Suitable for pots 8 to 20 inches in diameter. (NOTE: The bigger the pot the shorter the hanger.)
*My macrame hangers are super-strong so please make sure the hook you are hanging from will hold the amount of weight you'll be placing in the hanger.