Crane Plant Hanger
- Standard two-color double hanger
- Fits pots 6” to 10” on top and 8” to 14” on bottom
- Super-strong, moisture-repelling, fade resistant
- Fully knotted in true 70's vintage-style
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $60 AND UP!
This hanger is exactly the same as THE STORK but in two colors. A double version of my standard hanger, the top section will fit pots 6 to 10 inches in diameter and the bottom section will fit pots 8 to 14 inches in diameter. Done in true '70s vintage-style macrame, this hanger is made of hundreds of hand-tied knots taking hours to complete each hanger. Made from colorfast, moisture-repelling 6mm braided polypropylene cord, this macrame hanger is super-strong, fade resistant, hand-washable, and will not rot or mildew. The versatile, four-sided design securely holds even unusually shaped pots, baskets, bowls or plates.
- Hanger alone measures approximately 63 total inches from top of ring to bottom of tail.
- With a 6 inch pot in the top and an 8 inch pot in the bottom, the hanger is approximately 60 inches long
- With an 8 inch pot in the top and a 10 inch pot in the bottom, the hanger is approximately 58 inches long
- With a 10 inch pot in the top and a 12 inch pot in the bottom, the hanger is approximately 56 inches long
- (Basically every 2 inches in diameter above 6 inches will shorten the hanger by approximately one inch.)
- Made from 6mm braided polypropylene cord made in the U.S.A.
- 2.5 inch welded brass plated steel ring will hold up to 50lbs.*
- Hand wash and hang to drip dry.
- Suitable for pots 6 to 14 inches in diameter. (NOTE: The bigger the pot the shorter the hanger.)
*My macrame hangers are super-strong so please make sure the hook you are hanging from will hold the amount of weight you'll be placing in the hanger.